I’m still trying to get back into the habit of publishing these. I’m not entirely sure of the format or the best place to publish. The last few emails are email-only with no web-facing version. That’s probably not a good thing.
- Execs care about revenue. How do we get them to care about outcomes? - Probably a repeat, but Jeff has been re-populating his blog and this is a great time to push it again.
- Fundraiser by Ann Willis : Swimming for Science! - Ann is a good friend and when she asks for help, I help.
- Notes on Escaping the Build Trap - Will Larson is a really smart guy, and here he publishes his notes on Melissa Perri’s book Escaping the Build Trap.
- Speed Up by Slowing Down - Being busy is a trap, not just in development but in life.
- The One About Management (Pt. 1) – Rands in Repose - I will almost blindly push anything Lopp writes or says regarding managing humans.
- Seth Godin on How to Say “No,” Market Like a Professional, and Win at Life - Seth on the Tim Ferris Show. It’s “long”, but the topics are diverse and it flies by.
- I finished Fall; or, Dodge in Hell - It’s not the best Neal Stephenson, but if you’re curious about what the Technological singularity might be like, that’s where he goes.
- Retro logos for your favorite sportsball team.